Massage therapy is a combination of manual techniques used to manipulate the soft tissues of the body. Hands-on therapy has been used throughout the ages as a means to promote healing and relieve stress.
Relaxation massage is a deep, medium or light pressure massage that will remove the tightness from tired muscles and promote a feeling of relaxation.
Sports massage is a deep tissue massage to prevent injury from sports, enhance recovery and treat chronic or acute injuries. Pre and post-event sports massage therapy occurs directly before or after training or competition to help the body perform at its peak and recover efficiently.
Most non-traumatic injuries are caused by muscle imbalances in the body. The use of massage therapy and Active Release Techniques™ can restore the natural length and strength of the muscle while promoting healing.
Benefits of Massage
- Pain relief
- Increases circulation
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Enhances the healing of damaged tissues
- Reduces scar tissue
- Restores length of muscles
- Restores strength of muscles
- Increases range of motion in affected joints
- Headache relief
- Promotes waste metabolite removal (e.g. lactic acid)
- Promotes general health and is used as a means of preventative care
Massage Therapy Sessions need to be booked directly over the phone. Tracy no longer uses traditional Massage Therapy but there are two great Massage Therapists in the clinic that you will be able to schedule with.
613-724-7778 or 613-722-7799