Massage therapy is a combination of manual techniques used to manipulate the soft tissues of the body. Hands-on therapy has been used throughout the ages as a means to promote healing and relieve stress.
Relaxation massage is a deep, medium or light pressure massage that will remove the tightness from tired muscles and promote a feeling of relaxation.
Sports massage is a deep tissue massage to prevent injury from sports, enhance recovery and treat chronic or acute injuries. Pre and post-event sports massage therapy occurs directly before or after training or competition to help the body perform at its peak and recover efficiently.
Most non-traumatic injuries are caused by muscle imbalances in the body. The use of massage therapy and Active Release Techniques™ can restore the natural length and strength of the muscle while promoting healing.
Benefits of Massage
- Pain relief
- Increases circulation
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Enhances the healing of damaged tissues
- Reduces scar tissue
- Restores length of muscles
- Restores strength of muscles
- Increases range of motion in affected joints
- Headache relief
- Promotes waste metabolite removal (e.g. lactic acid)
- Promotes general health and is used as a means of preventative care
Massage Therapy Sessions need to be booked directly over the phone.
613-724-7778 or 613-722-7799